Friday, January 8, 2010

Sledding

The kids all got sleds for Christmas. (Thanks, Opa!) Christmas day it snowed all day, so the day after Christmas we had to test them out...



Dragging all of the gear up the hill behind the girl's school!




I knew the first question from the Grandma's would be, "Do they wear helmuts?" Yes helmuts! Thanks to our friends, the Immler's, for handing-down the ones their kids had out grown.
















Grace got tired of sledding, so she decided to play in the snow!



All of us with the mountains in the background. What is with the ridiculous hat I am wearing?



The kids had a blast and they have been a few times since. They ask almost everyday if we can go sledding. I guess skiing is the next challenge. However, something tells me that it will not be quite as easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment